What are the issues that matter to you this election? Should cannabis be legalised? What are your views on euthanasia? How will you decide who gets your vote on October 17th?
Te Herenga Waka—Victoria University of Wellington is delivering a series of online events delving into some of the big issues facing us this election.
We’ll bring experts together, including academics from the University, to debate and discuss these important topics. This is an opportunity to hear the views and opinions of our speakers and ask questions you have on the issues that matter most to you.
Register now and join us via Zoom.
• Tuesday 29 September 2020 - Webinar 3 – End of Life Choice Referendum
• Jonathan Boston (Chair, School of Government)
• Dr Carol Shand
• Peter Thirkell (Care Alliance)
• Jessica Young (2020 End of Life Choice Act Referendum Inc)
• Tuesday 6 October 2020 - Webinar 4 – Health and Wellbeing in Aotearoa New Zealand